The real estate agent has a duty to represent clients throughout the sales process. An agent must be able to explain the sales process from contract to closing, evaluate the criteria for a successful transaction from both buyer and seller perspectives and resolve problems as they arise.
The Final Paper must address each of the following:
- Examine the methods and process of how to obtain a database of potential customers.
- Present an overview of the sales process from contract to closing.
- Analyze the criteria for a successful transaction from both the buyer’s and seller’s perspectives.
- Evaluate potential problems in real estate transactions and recommend possible resolutions.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten (8-10) double-spaced pages (excluding the title and reference pages) in APA format as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must contain 8 scholarly sources including the text. Students are encouraged to research scholarly articles using the Ashford Online Library (i.e. Proquest). Wikipedia is an example of a source that is NOT acceptable.
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must include a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide.
- Must not be written in first person.
- Must contain paraphrased citations and no direct quotes.