This is an academic assignment, should has around 12 academic references.
– Analysis and key points identified should be compared/contrasted academic literature against the academic literature
– Do not repeat large parts of organisational history – this demonstrates no analysis
– The focus should be on entrepreneurial activity and innovations.
+Introduction (to the report, identify the purpose and introduce the organisation this assessment will focus on)
+Organisation Innovation (this section may use subheadings)
– The entrepreneurial/innovative process this organisation implements
– Entrepreneurial/innovative lessons learnt (this must be supported with academic literature)
– Why these lessons have made the business more successful (a comparison to other organisations in the same industry would be helpful here)
– Why it would be difficult for another firm to adopt some of this organisation’s success factors (key entrepreneurial activities/innovations)
– Explain how these difficulties (identified in point 3) could be overcome (minimum 3 recommendations)