This assignment consists of two (2) sections: your final business plan and your business plan financials. Note: You must submit both sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
You have completed all of the necessary sections of your business plan and will now create a final draft. Use any / all feedback you have received to polish your plan to the point that you could confidently show it to investors and potential partners or customers.
Refer to the Outline of a Business Plan, beginning on p. 399 of the course text. Not all businesses will include all of these components in this order, but use the outline as a guide. Specifically your plan will not require the Development, Milestones, and Exit Plan section of the business plan.
Section 1: Business Plan (MS Word or equivalent)
Construct a ten to thirty (10-30) page business plan. Note: Twenty (20) pages are sufficient for most businesses.
- Combine all of the sections stated below and revise your initial business plan draft, which you submitted in Week 8, based on feedback you have received.
- Executive Summary (Project Deliverable 5)
- Company Description (Mini Project Deliverable 1)
- Industry Analysis and Trends (Project Deliverable 1)
- Target Market (Project Deliverable 2)
Further details are hidden…
Section 2: Business Plan Financials (MS Excel worksheets bundled with course textbook)
- For year one, submit a revised Income Statement, Cash Flow Projection,……