When an organization decides to expand operations internationally, one important thing to be checked is how it will approach and enter the foreign markets being targeted. The choice of which entry mode(s) to be used in entering international markets should match a company’s international strategy. The entry mode must also be chosen to align well with an organization’s structure and the knowledge of the markets.
Using the Argosy University online library resources, locate a minimum of four different scholarly sources on modes of entering global markets:
- Compare and contrast the value of strategic alliances, mergers, and acquisitions as options for a company to expand their international operations in a successful way
- Recent examples from business news to illustrate your answers
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.