Effects of legalizing marijuana. Side effects (good/bad), benefits. How it can be psychologically addictive. It can help the growth of economy, by taxing. Bring down crime rate, help the police focus on more serious crimes. Marijuana’s positive benefits in medicine. Why it should be legalized. Must also include outline, types and number of references using in text citation. A few things I’ve researched are attachedDo you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
A dissertation on cognitive psychologyDo you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
Instructions for the Final Exam:
You should not discuss this case with anyone, the final exam must be completed individually.
The final is due before the deadline indicated on the course calendar. You may submit your final early, but no late submissions beyond the grace period will be allowed.
Follow the same formatting instructions that we have been using all semester. There is one exception. For the final, you are limited to six pages of text rather than the usual two page limit. You are still allowed appendices to show your calculations beyond the the six pages of text.
Your solution to the case needs to be internally consistent. Your recommendations should logically flow from your analysis. Use the four extra pages that you have to explain your analysis and explain how your recommendations are based on that analysis.
Any questions about the final should be posted to the Final Exam Discussion Forum by the deadline on the course calendar. Those inquiries should be limited to 1) clarifications of the case questions, 2) terms in the case, or 3) instructions for the final.
The exam is a test of your ability to apply concepts that you have learned over the course of the semester. You should not ask questions about the specifics of your own analysis. Do not post parts of your analysis to the discussion board and ask if it is correct. You should not ask where in the case you can find the data that you need, or how to complete the calculations.
Good luck on your new position!
TruEarth Foods Case Questions
A. Current Situation (4 points possible)
Why was Cucina Fresca pasta successful? How would you compare the pizza opportunity to that for pasta? How would you compare the actual product development process for each?
B. Forecast (4 points possible)
Using the forecast model for pasta shown in Exhibit 5, what is your forecast of demand for pizza?
C. Consumer Perceptions (4 points possible)
What can the TruEarth team learn from Exhibit 6 about how consumers view pizza?
D. Marketing Research Results (4 points possible)
How do the pizza concept test results (Exhibits 7 and 8) compare with the findings for pasta (Exhibits 3 and 4)?
E. First Mover Advantage (4 points possible)
Is there a first-mover advantage in pizza similar to fresh pasta?
F. Interest in Pizza (4 points possible)
How do you interpret the findings in Exhibits 9 and 10 to evaluate interest in pizza?
G. Recommendation (6 points possible)
Would you launch the pizza? Describe your strategy giving consideration to all parts of the marketing mix. Be specific and complete.
If you decide not to launch the pizza, provide a plan to increase the sales of TruEarth’s other products. Again, describe your strategy giving consideration to all parts of the marketing mix. Be specific and complete.
Note: In all areas of your analysis, you should use a balance of qualitative and quantitative analysis.Do you want a similar Paper? Click Here To Get It From Our Writing Experts At A Reasonable Price.
Differences between men and women and their sex drive.
Paper must incorporate a minimum of 10 peer reviewed journal articles. Additional articles or use of textbooks allowed as additional.
Research Paper Content Requirements:
- Introduction. States the purpose of the paper, the importance of the topic, and an educated guess (a hypothesis) as to what the outcome may be.
- Review of the Literature. Organizes into related groups the data and information, and presents summarizations (using limited direct quotes, best to use your own words) of the conclusions of the study, review, article, or whatever source used. Use subheadings to identify the related groups
- Discussion. This is where you get to talk about the information you gathered from your research in an organized, coherent manner. Again, headings and subheadings should be used to guide the reader.
- Summary (or) Conclusion. This is where you summarize the conclusions you have reached by the subject of the research—including whether that educated guess (hypothesis) in the beginning proved to be true or not. These conclusions are to be based solely on the data cited in the paper and the information gained from your observations and your research, and not on any personal bias or viewpoint that arises from your own value system or experience. You should objectively identify correlations and contrasts in the data sources. You would also engage in a reasoned argument as to why those correlations and contrasts occurred in the manner they did. You can and should, however, then take a paragraph or two at the very end of the conclusion to “say your piece.” Use this to engage reflectively in how this information was received by you initially, and as the project developed. It is important, however, to keep your statements reasoned, and tentative enough to assure the reader that you are open to other viewpoints and critique.
- References. APA format, and be careful about accuracy—especially when it pertains to Internet sources.
Assignment 1: Starting a Business Online
Starting a Business Online: Imagine that you own a small, local clothing store along the Jersey Shore boardwalk and decide that you want to engage in e-Commerce.
Write a 4-5 page paper on the following:
1. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of taking your small business online by performing a
SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis. Include 2-4 items in each
2. Because the Internet connects computers all over the world, any business that engages in e-
Commerce instantly becomes an international business. The key issues that any company faces
when it conducts international commerce include trust, culture, language, government, and
infrastructure. Explain how you would address each of these issues.
3. Businesses that operate on the Web must comply with the same laws and regulations that govern
the operations of all businesses, but they face 2 additional complicating factors as they try to
comply with the law. First, the Web extends a company’s reach beyond traditional boundaries.
Second, the Web increases the speed and efficiency of business communications. Explain how
you would overcome these complicating factors that come with e-Commerce in order to comply
with the law.
4. Law enforcement agencies have difficulty combating many types of online crime. Describe 2
online crimes prevalent in e-Commerce and what you would do to prevent these crimes.
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your
professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s
name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in
the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Identify the basic elements of the technology infrastructure used to conduct electronic business.
• Explain the basic communications and network concepts used in electronic commerce and the
basic functioning of the Internet and the World Wide Web.
• Describe the critical legal and ethical issues related to electronic commerce.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in fundamentals of e-business.
• Write clearly and concisely about fundamentals of e-business using proper writing mechanics.